Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Holy Ass Kicking!

Boot Camp Babes...end of week TWO. Shoulder has finally started to feel better. Now my shins and ankles hurt. I'm fairly certain that this is a sign I'm getting old.......or maybe just that I wore new work out shoes on Monday night and they did not agree with my muscles. Either way, I'll take it easy this weekend and hope everything feels better next week.

Aside from the killer ASS KICKING I'm receiving from Cherith every week (love you Cherith...have a FABULOUS week off)...I'm also getting out and meeting other new Mama's - which is an awesome side benefit. I'm definitely not the fittest one in the bunch (and yes, fittest is a word...I googled it and found "fittest man in the world"...so there), but I hold my own pretty well - which was one of my biggest concerns when I started. Considering I've had 2 kids via c-section and haven't worked out in years, I'm pretty proud of myself. So...who's ready to join up for the next session with me?? Any takers?? (Mel...please move here so I can have a work out buddy....pretty pretty please?!?!?!)

To date I have lost a whopping TWO POUNDS :( Why the sad face you ask? Because we're currently having a Biggest Loser type contest at work...and while everyone keeps telling me I look thinner, I'm not seeing it on the scale. Which probably means I'm gaining muscle...or some crap like that. Figures!

There you have it folks. I've stuck with it...made it through 2 whole weeks and am still enjoying it. Shocking, I know. The most shocking thing I've realized in the last two weeks?? The kids make it to bed without me just fine. Hmmm...guess the whole world still turns even if Mama isn't here.

.......Catch that little lesson I threw in there ladies? If not, message me and we'll chat :) Night all! Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment