Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What?! I'm a Babe?

Boot Camp Babe that is :)

For those of you tuning in, tonight was my second night of Boot Camp Babes (www.bootcampbabesaz.com)...and I'm LOVING it. It ain't easy - trust me. Cherith worked my butt off...quite literally ;) I've been home a whole 30 minutes and I'm already sore - which does NOT bode well for tomorrow. Oh - and my shoulder is still on strike. Negotiations will resume tomorrow morning.

To bring you all up to speed - right now, I'm sitting somewhere around 144.5 pounds. Goal is to lose 20 pounds - stretch goal is to lose 30 pounds. I might post the pre-measurements taken on Monday...we'll see. Gotta work up the courage for that one. On top of the work outs, I'm watching what I'm eating and drinking lots of water. But making sure that what I'm doing fits with my lifestyle...which I've found to be VERY important. I'll update the blog regularly on my progress...and to maybe recruit some of you locals to join me...consider yourselves warned!!

I know this is short...especially considering my last blog post was in December. (Yes, yes...I know...I suck) BUT...Mama's tired and needs to get some rest. So stay tuned friends. It's going to be a long and bumpy ride...

Mama Mack's Thought of the Day:

I joined Boot Camp Babes to lose weight. That's the obvious benefit. The other will sound strange to most of you...but it is what it is. This is ME time. Kelly time. Time where I only have to worry about myself. You Mama's out there know EXACTLY how rare that time can be. BUT...we often lose sight of just how important it is. How important it is to TAKE CARE OF OURSELVES - both MENTALLY and PHYSICALLY. So...I leave you with this...take a second for YOU. Doesn't matter what, where, or how. Designate some time each day for YOU. Feel like sharing your You Moment...post away. I'm always up for new ideas, and I'm sure everyone else is too.

Until next time friends...this Babe is off to catch some Zzzz's ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment