Friday, August 27, 2010

Day Two...

Day Two – Battle of the Bulge complete. I’m going to let you all in on my diabolical plan…eat crappy, pre-packaged food, work out when the opportunity presents itself and lose weight. Ok, so maybe not that drastic, but pretty close.

Actually, I’ve hopped on the Nutrisystem band wagon. Received my “food” Wednesday and started the official diet yesterday. I’ll admit to being COMPLETELY surprised by the food – I was expecting something along the lines of Lean Cuisine. Nope – not even close. Think……DEHYDRATED…..as in astronaut food. Of the meals I’ve had so far, most are pretty bland…as I suppose most “diet” food is. I will say that I have not been starving – I’m actually pretty full most of the day.

AND…the BIGGEST SHOCKER…end of day two and I’m down 1.5 pounds (almost 2). But it’s the weekend folks and let’s hope that my willpower is strong enough to resist temptation!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment