Sunday, August 29, 2010

Already cheating...

Ok - so Saturday morning I woke up with a terrible headache. Probably from the lack of caffeine and food in general. Needless to say, I cheated and had a cup of coffee (the coffee itself is allowed, but the 2% milk and tsp of sugar I used was not). All was going fairly well by lunch time...until I tried 2 different lunches that both turned out to be INEDIBLE! Blech! I modified a third to make it work. Party last night...since I had barely had lunch and skipped the snack, I splurged a little bit on some chips and dip and a caffeine free root beer.

Here we are at Sunday and I've had TWO cups of coffee to battle another headache. Yeah, just call me Miss Willpower...geesh!

On the Mama front...both kids are alive and well. That speaks alot to my abilities considering I'm in diet mode ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment