Tuesday, August 17, 2010

And it's only 8am!

It was really just a typical morning...at least for us:

CONVERSATION {A}

Rya: "K-K-K-K...Mama, COLD starts with K"
Me: "Actually honey, COLD starts with C"
Rya: "But...K-K-K...see, it starts with K"

This went on for another few seconds before she got frustrated and stomped off into the bathroom. I tried to explain that while C and K sound alike, the word COLD actually starts with a C. We had the same conversation when she said ONE started with a W. Oy vey...the English language is hard enough, but try explaining it to a 3 year old!

CONVERSATION {B}

A quick introduction to my son Keaton - he is 15 months old and a little monster. He has an endless supply of energy and is completely fearless. But he has his sweet moments too...

Rya: "Mama (**CRYING**)...Keaton bit me!"
Keaton: "UH UH...(**looks at me and shakes his head**)"
Me: "Keaton, no biting!"
Keaton: (**Walks up to sister and gives her a big hug while patting her on the back**)

CONVERSATION {C}

Rya: "Mama, my foot is getting married."
Me: "Oh yeah?! To whom?"
Rya: "My flip flop."

And to think...I hadn't even had my coffee yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment