Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where's my cape?

It's been one of those days. You know, the ones where nothing seems to go right. Where Life is sitting back laughing as you maneuver through the obstacles - not quite successfully.

I have this brilliant friend - we always talk about how we're going to take over the world someday {hey - everyone needs a pipe dream, right?!}. The first post on her new blog solidifies our SUPERWOMEN status and has answered a question that I didn't even know I was asking:

"Today I understand that when I think my mind and my heart are disconnected, it's fear that's coming between the two." ~ KT

It's so simple, yet so true. Of course - now that I'm aware of this little tidbit - Fear doesn't stand a chance. It's OK to be afraid. It's OK to be unsure. We will never have all of the answers - and that's OK too. There's joy to be found in the unknown.

So - to you all of you SUPERWOMEN out there - go kick Fear in the you-know-what, take a deep breath, and let your heart and mind have a well deserved vacation before it's time to get back to dealing with that little bastard known as Life. You'll be so glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment